1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FJ40 OEM Headrests For Sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by corsair23, Aug 20, 2006.

1. corsair23

corsair23 SILVER Star

More left over restoration parts...The '76 FJ40 is gone and I can't use these on my '74.

Listed these before with a bunch of other stuff...All the other stuff is sold and I've fixed these up so I'm putting them in their own listing...

I can ship these or if you are local you can pick them up free of charge :) Item would be shipped from 80126.

Check out the specifics and pics below:
    • *** SOLD *** OEM headrests - $100 obo *** SOLD ***
      • Bought these back in '02 on eBay but never got around to putting them on my '76...They didn't sell with the '76 and I can't use them on my '74 as I have aftermarket seats
      • Previous seller listed them as being from a '77 FJ40
      • VERY Good condition. I cleaned them up, sanded off the light surface rust on the posts, and then sprayed them with Rustoleum - I'm no Picasso when it comes to painting but I think they turned out good
      • For shipping estimates:
        • 10 lbs in a 14"x13"x12" box
    PM me for shipping estimate or if you want large high detail pics (need email addy if you do)

Ok...Now for the pics (sorry they're so small):
    EDIT: Removed pics...Need to free up space for pics of other stuff coming up for sale :)

Last edited: Aug 27, 2006
  2. corsair23

corsair23 SILVER Star

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">