Wanted Fj40 Frame Wanted - Sw Pa (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i have the same dream i live in girard close to erie but there is 1 here for sale i dont need another frame email is shelfboy1@aol.com good luck

will try to get you some photos this week and make sure its as good as he says

Some guys in Winchester VA had one for sale check some older posts in forsale around MD, VA.

Man your story sounds just like mine. I had to do the same thing when I rebuilt my 76. I don't have a source on a frame but if you need any help with your rig let me know. I live in wilmington DE!!

I have a 79 fj 40 but i live in Texas.

crustyman

lots of small yards here in pa did you try going to 1 and having them do a computer search i missed 2 here in erie at jays auto wrecking because they sat there for years and no takers .i dont need them but hate to see good stuff get scrapped .im sorry about the other frame but the guy that owns it is an a****** and said it was to much of a hassle to sell it and told me not to bother him again .if you get 1 let me know as i will keep looking because the 3 scrap yards here in erie sell me any crusiers thay get .got 3 last summer 69 70 and 72 good luck

lots of small yards here in pa did you try going to 1 and having them do a computer search i missed 2 here in erie at jays auto wrecking because they sat there for years and no takers .i dont need them but hate to see good stuff get s****ped .im sorry about the other frame but the guy that owns it is an ******* and said it was to much of a hassle to sell it and told me not to bother him again .if you get 1 let me know as i will keep looking because the 3 s**** yards here in erie sell me any crusiers thay get .got 3 last summer 69 70 and 72 good luck

I haven't looked at any yards. Figured there wouldn't be much but it's worth a shot.

Thanks for keeping your eyes open!

Dale

Early and late model frames are close enough to be interchangable. I have a '72 frame for free, a 75 frame for free and a 82 frame for $300. All have some crap bolted to them. You will need to come and get them and unbolt the random crap still there then buy us lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom