FJ40 FOR SALE.....and why I havent been to meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well with much regret Im putting the FJ40 buggy/project up for sale......

Its been harder and harder for me to make it to meetings due to the increasing pressure from my wife who has been becoming more and more delusional regarding me and my alleged "affairs".....after years of accusations it has finally reached the boiling point......On sunday she left and left me with our 2 daughters (ages 6 and 2)....on her way out she called her best friend (a pregnant newlywed)and accused her of carrying my baby (completely unfounded)....and also contacted many other of our friends and accused them of similiar acts and also of trashing her on the internet.....the last i heard she was being coaxed into a mental hospital near the town shes originally from in West Virginia.....leaving me no choice but to file for full custody of my girls and also divorce.....due to the cost of attorney fees and the difficulty of maintaining my full work schedule i am putting the FJ40 buggy up for sale
I will post a full description with pictures on here first and then on craigslist I am asking $2500 including all my spare 40 parts
Thanx guys, see yinz soon

Sorry to hear of your unfortunate situation, but for what it is worth...do not look at this has having "no choice" to file for full custody of your girls...any father would fight for their kids, and make sure they are safe, healthy, and happy :beer:.

thanks alot man.....the "no choice" part may have been a poor choice of words but i was referring to what has to done to the woman i formerly loved to reach the best conclusion for my girls

WOW Brian that is a terrible situation . i hope everything works out for you and the girls . take care of them they are both so small . do you have family in this area?

thanks alot man.....the "no choice" part may have been a poor choice of words but i was referring to what has to done to the woman i formerly loved to reach the best conclusion for my girls

Hang in there man...wish you all the best here on up :beer:

WOW Brian that is a terrible situation . i hope everything works out for you and the girls . take care of them they are both so small . do you have family in this area?

Thanx man.....yes the golden lining is my family......i live at/own a duplex and the other half is my mom and 2 of my sisters,plus another sister who lives nearby,and several female cousins in their 20s who have already stepped in to help and were already helping before the disintegration.....so im gonna be OK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom