For Sale FJ40 filler neck cover? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Been blasted, shows pitting and rust thru. Also has small cut out section. Good for patina rig

15$ plus shipping

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I’ll take it ——- sorry upon further inspection of mine, this does not appear to be same year, doesn’t look like it will fit

This should fit from like 72-78 I think. In 79 the tub changed and tank went under… what year is yours? I’ve got a couple that are not rusted, I’ll look to see if they are diffetent

It is a 77 but it looks it might have been cut on the far left, which made me think it was a different year. Here is a photo of my current rusted one which appears to be slightly wider and have a notch on the left.
edit:
If I remember correctly, (it has been a year since I removed it) the notch is to screw the lower evap cover to the upper evap cover. Could be wrong...
Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 9.35.46 AM.png

Last edited:
Here’s a pic of my kids May of 77 patina ride: it also has the 2 ribs….

But you are right!!! For some reason the left side is straighter and has a small semi circle, learn something new every day….sorry about that!! I guess year specific?? Maybe someone will chime in

image.jpg

image.jpg

Oh interesting, thank you for sharing all these photos - very helpful. Looks like the notch isn't used for anything though, I wonder if the fit is the same? If it is purely atheistic, I'd still be interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom