FJ40 Bestop Bikini Top Plus Channel For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
******* SOLD ******* SOLD ******* SOLD ******* SOLD ******* SOLD ******* SOLD *******

Last one I have...Yeah, I know...I have a LOT of stuff!! :eek:

It is in really good condition (i.e. the straps are still nice and pliable etc.), it just needs a good cleaning. Come with a windshield channel that the PO 'notched' for some reason (see pics). Screws for channel are taped to it as you'll see in the pic.

Not much else you can say about a bikini top :rolleyes:

$50 OBO + shipping from 80126

Thanks!
See pics here --> Removed link

Last edited:
I thought the channel is the rounded ones on the ends, but I could be wrong:beer: :beer:

Sorry all for the late reply...

The windshield channel is a typical 2-pc Bestop channel. It is the "flat" looooonnnngggg rectanglur type with the flared ends.

It is NOT the rounded channel you see with Kayline/STC tops. I've heard of people that have used the round slotted Kayline/STC windshield channel with the flat style bikini tops but not the other way around obviously. I have both types (see Kayline top/bikini/doors I have for sale) and they aren't at all similar. The Kayline is actually 2 full length pieces, the one with the slot actually fits under another piece that attaches to the windshielf frame (at least according to the directions).

Thouroughly confused now? :)

Last edited:
Still available ;)

Deal Pending...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom