FJ40 Aftermarket Seat Frame (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.overalndwerks.com.com
This is a complete kit for a seat frame to fit your FJ40. Please see other posts for peoples comments.

Kit includes bent tubes, all intersecting tubes are a telescoped fit.

Tabs for mounting two seats a tuffy box and 10 tabs for seat belts.

You will need a little skill and a welding machine and sander/grinder, or better yet a friend with one.

Cost $195.00 plus actual shipping cost.

This is a partial seat mounting kit that requires final design and assembly, and high quality welds by the buyer/installer/user. Due to my inability to control final assembly, weld quality, and severity of collisions, impacts, or any other factors impacting the installation or use of this product, I disclaim any and all responsibility relative to the safe and proper final manufacturing and use of this seat mounting kit. Buyer and/or installer is the final manufacturer/installer of this product.

This is a OverlandWerks partial seat mounting kit that requires final design and assembly, and high quality welds by the buyer/installer/user. Due to OverlandWerks inability to control final assembly, weld quality, and severity of collisions, impacts, or any other factors impacting the installation or use of this product, OverlandWerks disclaims any and all responsibility relative to the safe and proper final manufacturing and use of this seat mounting kit. Buyer and/or installer is the final manufacturer/installer of this product.

IMG_0182.jpg
IMG_0176.jpg
PA030994.jpg

Last edited:
I am beginning the install on my 77 today, very stoked! I appreciate the kit as it is a good alternative to the higher priced ones out there...

Brandon

i have a question about the gas tank where can i get one like that. the one with the finished frame. overwerks says they are195 on there site

will it work in my69 toyota

love it . ready to put seats in now. Old wiggle all over:rolleyes:

how de I get one ///THANKS

Are you still making these and the switch panels? I'm interested in purchasing one. Thanks.

Jon

This is a complete kit for a seat frame to fit your FJ40. Please see other posts for peoples comments.

Kit ncludes bent tubes, all intersecting tubes are a telescoped fit.

Tabs for mounting two seats a tuffy box and 10 tabs for seat belts.

You will need a little skill and a welding machine and sander/grinder, or better yet a friend with one.

Cost $175.00 plus actual shipping cost.
View attachment 466711View attachment 466712View attachment 466713

Do these really fit a '70?

I saw on your site it says for '68-'78 but since I started working on this '70 I've had issues with parts and such that state they fit on a '70 end up not fitting.

Will also be interested in a seat frame kit if they are still available.

Also received mine, My tub isn’t ready for the seats yet, but the kit does look nice and we are excited to get it put together with some new seats when the time comes.

I am also interested in this kit. How did you guys get ahold of cumminscruiser? He is currently unable to receive PMs.

Does anyone know if the seat frame is still available? I messaged cumminscruiser but have not recieved a response yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom