SOLD FJ40 - 1977 - Ignition/Key Cylinder w/ Key available? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey all, anyone have an ignition cylinder with a key for a 1977 FJ40?

Hoping to avoid the retailers and the junk on eBay.

Last edited:
Hey all, anyone have an ignition cylinder with a key for a 1977 FJ40?

Hoping to avoid the retailers and the junk on eBay.

your in the right place at the right TEq TIME ! :cool:

69057-90800 1.jpg

Ok, just looked at your options. I see one for $244. I’d call this "retail price." Thanks for the option but I was hoping a fellow MUDder might have something for less.

Ok, just looked at your options. I see one for $244. I’d call this "retail price." Thanks for the option but I was hoping a fellow MUDder might have something for less.

well ............... 🤔

Perhaps you require to to be Enlightened through T-TEN Empowerment ?

- your 1977 FJ40 may have a LOCKING-Type Steering Column ...........

- your 1977 FJ40 may have a NON-LOCKING-Type Steering Column ........

- since you do not mention this needed T-TEN technical data spec. in your wanted ad here above , i have concluded you are simply not aware of this common yet
un-common Plant A-11 build sheet option .........

- BOTH your Possible Build Sheet options are Linked below

- the NON-LOCKING Steering Column Ignition Key Cylinder for a 1977 FJ40 was Discontinued / NLA status on the GLOBAL price tape system ,
approx. 2 years ago now .....

- you can still purchase the LOCKING-TYPE-Steering ignition cylinder via ANY local Toyota dealer right now / today

- Please review BOTH links below to determine your LOCKING and NON-LOCKING status , then Report back here with your TECH. and any supporting photos or it
does not exist images please

- lastly , my official Classification Code is : " Wholesale Status - NOS UNICORN PARTS HUNTER " Level 3 .

- please take note of the
North American Destination markets PRICE LEVEL 17 example below , then compare Apples to my Wholesale Status NOS North
American Destination markets
Price Level 3 ........

- i offer the LOCKING-Type column Ignition cylinder for $88

- " USA-RETAILERS " Price Level 17 is : $181.24

- i offer the NOS UNICORN PARTS HUNTER-Status NON-LOCKING-Type Column Ignition Cylinder for $244

- This is what is required when i own and maintain the entire remaining NOS Global supply-chain inventory of the NON-LOCKING-Type Ignition Cylinder

- you now have been fully Empowered Via Toyota's Factory Focus-Points Mind-Set Approach method process ..

- you are now free to roam around
MUD , that is all ......

kindly
matt

1.1 - Copy.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom