Fj cruiser for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Getting an oil change and walked the lot while waiting. O'brien Toyota in Indianapolis on Shadeland has a solid black FJ, lifted, looks like 36" wheels with procomp rims and meaty tires. Think it is an '07 with, I think the salesman said under 40,000 miles. Window sticker sale prices is just under $25,000. It is a bad ass ride. The person that traded it switched to a Rav 4? Guess they drove a long way back and forth to work and the gas was killing them. I'm not in the market for one yet, still loving my '07, or I'd had snatched it up. She is a beast! And a hell of a deal. I think it has a 6" lift on it, but it might be a 4"? Get by and take a look if your looking for one, and it still has a warranty according to the used car paper in the side window. It is front row on Shadeland.

image-1763527533.jpg

Last edited:
I even has double kick out sliders!

Hasn't sold yet.

So a ruined fjc goes up in price?

Ok I'll admit it. I like it and think it looks cool.

I think it is very cool. I would be worried about the big ass tires, but it's still a strong vehicle. I'm sure they didn't change the ring & pinion to compensate for the larger tires. I notice the difference when I put on my MTs & they're only about 33" diameter. Those damn "sliders" would have to be cut & flipped upside down or just scrapped altogether. They would just be problematic. Fo sho! Nice ride though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom