FJ Bestop and full soft doors

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by TJYJ, Aug 16, 2005.

1. TJYJ

TJYJ

Hi folks... I purchased these when I picked up a used Jeep YJ. Bought it thinking it was a top for a YJ (the top was rolled up and like a dunce I didn't look at it first) with the doors. Not 100% sure what it is worth since I am a Jeep guy, but I know the similar config in this condition would go for around $400, so I figured I'd ask for that plus shipping (and also since that's what I paid for it :) )

The passenger door needs the latch and handle assembly which I assume is fairly inexpensive from Bestop (at least the replacement one was for the doors on my Jeep).

I am about 25 miles straight west of Chicago. Top is in good condition IMO only 1 teeny little hole in the top and all the zippers work like champs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'll snap some pictures of the doors and post them too. Please email if interested as being a Jeep guy (sorry) I probably will forget to check here :)

Just noticed a little sunblanching in two spots, so added a pic.

Like I said... $400 + ship, obo. I have zero use for these....

Last edited: Aug 16, 2005
  2. TJYJ

TJYJ

doors....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Everything is a little dirty and dusty, but in good shape. Just needs to be cleaned up.

Sorry, but I don't have frame hardware.

3. cabron

cabron

Media:
    lil steep, %#ep guy....

4. TJYJ

TJYJ

What's fair? I dunno what your guys stuff goes for new or the aftermarket on the land cruiser stuff....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.