1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FJ Bestop and full soft doors

Discussion in 'Classifieds - Parts' started by TJYJ, Aug 16, 2005.

1. TJYJ

TJYJ

Hi folks... I purchased these when I picked up a used Jeep YJ. Bought it thinking it was a top for a YJ (the top was rolled up and like a dunce I didn't look at it first) with the doors. Not 100% sure what it is worth since I am a Jeep guy, but I know the similar config in this condition would go for around $400, so I figured I'd ask for that plus shipping (and also since that's what I paid for it :) )

The passenger door needs the latch and handle assembly which I assume is fairly inexpensive from Bestop (at least the replacement one was for the doors on my Jeep).

I am about 25 miles straight west of Chicago. Top is in good condition IMO only 1 teeny little hole in the top and all the zippers work like champs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'll snap some pictures of the doors and post them too. Please email if interested as being a Jeep guy (sorry) I probably will forget to check here :)

Just noticed a little sunblanching in two spots, so added a pic.

Like I said... $400 + ship, obo. I have zero use for these....

Last edited: Aug 16, 2005
  2. TJYJ

TJYJ

doors....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Everything is a little dirty and dusty, but in good shape. Just needs to be cleaned up.

Sorry, but I don't have frame hardware.

3. cabron

cabron

Media:
    lil steep, %#ep guy....

4. TJYJ

TJYJ

What's fair? I dunno what your guys stuff goes for new or the aftermarket on the land cruiser stuff....