Wanted fj 40 parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i'm looking for a door handle for a hardtop. i just bought the top, but don't know an exact year. it rear hatch swings upward using 2 chrome cylinders. i need the exterior handle.

i am also looking for a set of wiper arms, front turn signals, a rear seat, lower dash pads, and other things. let me know what you have. the truck is a 76. oh yeah, a front bumper and possibly grille guard- oe or aftermarket.

I have the wiper arms...sent pm

mountainbiker90 said:
i'm looking for a door handle for a hardtop. i just bought the top, but don't know an exact year. it rear hatch swings upward using 2 chrome cylinders. i need the exterior handle.

i am also looking for a set of wiper arms, front turn signals, a rear seat, lower dash pads, and other things. let me know what you have. the truck is a 76. oh yeah, a front bumper and possibly grille guard- oe or aftermarket.

Howdy mountainbiker!!

Hard and soft tops now huh? You go!!

Anyway, how big of a hurry are you in for the parts? Sounds like you have a '74 and older top eh? I bought a new exterior handle for mine that I was planning to put on when I get my top restored. The old one is in good shape, I just like new (as you know ;) ). If interested let me know. Also, I have new front and rear turn signals (newer boxy style) that I plan on putting on my '74 so the old ones (also the newer boxy style) will be for sale (someday). Sold my dash pads (new of course) with the '76 so don't have those anymore. I also might have a bumper for you if interested. Have a different one I want to put on. I also still have a tailgate panel for that soft top if you need one plus other stuff not mentioned :rolleyes:

Anyway, let me know if you are interested in any of it. I could snap some pics and if you want any of it that will get me motivated to finally get around to swapping stuff out. Nothing wrong with the old stuff really, just that I had the new stuff from the '76 resto that didn't go so figure I might as well use what I can that didn't sell with the '76...

Jeff

Hey Mountainbiker90...

Did you ever locate the parts you needed? I still have the rear door handle, front turn signals, and possibly a bumper. I also have new aftermarket rear turn signals as well. Everything but the rear turn signals are on my '74 and slated for replacement, just need the motivation. I'm replacing them with the new stuff I had bought for the '76 (except the rear door handle of course) that I figured I might as well try to use.

I also still have a tailgate panel if you need it for that Supertop! :)

I have two bumpers, the short SOR channel bumper and a full length Warn set up for a winch with the roller fairlead. I'm in Kansas City.

Ed

The winch bumper has been sandblasted and is painted with self-etching primer. The SOR is almost new and is powdercoated black.

The pic below is like my winch bumper, but belongs to someone else, I just pilfered the pic.
ldrake2.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom