FJ-40 Mechanic Near Charlotte, NC??? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was referred to this forum from the "regular forums"...hope this is the right place. I realize many of you work on your own cruisers (I'll do small stuff) but honestly, I don't have the time, tools, or garage space to do "big" stuff. So, does anyone know of a mechanic (individual or shop) that works on cruisers remotely near Charlotte, NC? I just want to know I have some place to take my 76' FJ40 if I need to. I've had her since I was 16 (now 31). Any suggestions who be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Toyota Techs
2788 Hwy 21 Business
Fort Mill, SC 29715
Phone: 704-377-9333
Alt. Phone: 803-548-2688
Monday-Friday
7:30 am to 5:30 pm

Toyota Techs

Thanks for the quick response and help. I really appreciate it.

These guys do awesome work, own cruisers and know cruisers. I have seen them get stuff runnin that I thought would never run. They have done a ton of work on my 40 and 62. Just added Power steering and a couple other things on my truck last month. Mark Enos and Johnny Croft are their names.

thanks for the positve feedback on them

Thanks for the positive feeback on them.

I've had them do a couple of things too, but most of the time I just stop by and pick their brains. They're always willing to help out and offer suggestions when you do your own work.

I have heard they would allow you to work along side them if you request but I havent done that.

They are a wealth of knowledge, Josh is right, I have picked their brains a bunch and even called while i was elbow deep in the job to ask questions

Toyota Tech

Yeah, I used to live right down the street from these guys and they are nice guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom