Five (5) 35x12.5/15 BFG MTs For Sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
*** SOLD *** I am dropping down to 33x12.5's so the 35s need to go...$250 obo (or trade for 1 new 33x12.5/15 MTR) *** SOLD ***

They are still mounted and will either be sold or left at the tire store when the 33s go on! So if you are interested let me know before they get left behind...

The tires have lots of good tread left but they are showing signs of weather cracking. I took some rough measurements and the fronts have about 16/32s of tread left and the rears and spare about 12/32s.

New these tires have 21/32s of tread so the fronts have about 75% tread left and the rears/spare have about 60% tread remaining.

See pics (pics are of the spare which is the worse one of all 5) and let me know if you have any questions or want to see more pics...

Tires can be shipped but I have no idea of the cost...I've heard FedEx will let you just stick a label on the side and ship them that way but you may want to check into cost...They'd be shipped from 80126

Thanks!
EDIT: Removed pics link - tires sold

Last edited:
I took pics of the other 4 tires so anyone interested let me know and I can email you the pics. Thanks

I'm interested and in Grand Junction. I would pick up. Can I see pictures?

thanks,

Gerry

Gerry,

Just need an email addy to send the pics to...I'll PM you and you can PM me back :)

Deal pending :)

if deal falls through let me know please

Bundy, will do. I won't know until after Labor Day though when the other interested party returns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom