Fish tacos anyone? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Corn torts fried (soft) in canola, red snapper lightly breaded and fried, shredded cabbage, and pico de gallo...

So bummed I ran out of snapper..

Pico de gallo and good tortilla are key. Hard to mess it up any way you choose to do the rest (fried fish, baked, ceviche, etc.).
:cheers:

Butt

i use seabass cooked in a iron skillet with a dusting of jalapeno sea salt. Sear till it flakes. Use flower torts, grilled. Put the seabass on the tort with thinly sliced Belgian Endives and minced cilantro and mint. For the sauce take greek yogurt, sour cream, fresh squeezed lime juice, smoked seasalt, a s*** ton of cilantro and mint. It should almost taste bitter, but it is amazing with the buttery taste of the seabass....

fxxxing killer.

coat the fish in a little salt, garlic powder, cumin and some chille powder. sear it in a iron skillet. I decorate mine with avocado, cilantro, some minced onion, tomatoes, and cabbage and a little squish of lime.. corn tortillas is the best. I put a little cooking spray on them and throw then on a hot BBQ grill.

Pics are a must here..

When I'm camping, I use bass or perch fillets. I coat the fillets in egg and batter with Zatarains fish fry. Fry them in a cast iron skillet. Corn tortillas, cabbage, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, and hot sauce of your preference. Best if fish is caught fresh, next to the same bank as the camp fire and beer cooler.

The street vendor a block away from Papas & Beer in Ensenada are the best I've ever had. The taco truck in Goshen was a close second.

Grilled fish, lots of cilantro, avocado, lime, and cabbage are my key ingredients. Gotta go with corn tortillas too IMO. A good margarita with fresh squeezed lime and lemon and a touch of Grand Marnier and your set.

AAAAAHHH, Papas & Beer. I spent a lot of weekends at the one in Rosarito Beach. I don't quite remember eating any thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom