First Time Wheeling at Adventure Off-Road Park (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I recently took my cruiser's virginity when I went out to Adventure Off-Road park about thirty minutes away from my college in South Pittsburg, Tennessee. It was a blast, but I also learned some valuable lessons :eek:. I was very pleased with my new Slee Step Sliders. I wish that I could make it to the monthly meet ups, but my schedule is just not flexible sadly. Here are some cool pictures that I got. Overall the park was pretty awesome and had some intimidating trails. Hope to go on some rides with you guys too
:steer:

IMG_6247.JPG

IMG_6245.jpg

IMG_6226.jpg

IMG_6224.jpg

IMG_6236.JPG

AOP is one of our favorites and good to hear you like it. We have a couple "stockish" guys that wont ride AOP cuz they think it's too much for them. Phooey I say to that so good for you!!

Rock is right which is kinda unbelievable but we hit AOP a few times a year so anytime you're ready... In fact I think we have plans for a Black Friday ride up there so load up.

Then you'll need to make the next Cove ride. It's likely even closer.

@TeddyBoy I will be out of school on Black Friday so that sounds promising! I hope that I can make it. Also I won't have sports in the spring so I will be able to wheel on most weekends.

@kletzenklueffer Where is the Cove? When will you guys be going?

@TeddyBoy I will be out of school on Black Friday so that sounds promising! I hope that I can make it. Also I won't have sports in the spring so I will be able to wheel on most weekends.

@kletzenklueffer Where is the Cove? When will you guys be going?

good deal.

The Cove is a cool place but one of those we don't really talk openly about online. For info on that you just have to tag along for the ride. Also, Bill that might be could be arranged so stay tuned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom