Fire Wall Vin Number Plate (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello Everyone,
Do you know how can I get a copy or make a copy of the plate placed at the fire wall (vin number, color code, etc) for my FZJ 80?
Thanks a lot

The windshield VIN plate (on the topside of the dash) is direct from Toyota. You MAY be able to get Mr T to reprint a VIN plate, but very unlikely. To my knowledge, there isn't a VIN plate on the engine side of the firewall.
The interior dash VIN late is riveted from the factory, and any tampering of it is illegal, and shady. The dash has a cutout where the factory plate sits.

Why are you needing a new VIN plate? Body swap?

The windshield VIN plate (on the topside of the dash) is direct from Toyota. You MAY be able to get Mr T to reprint a VIN plate, but very unlikely. To my knowledge, there isn't a VIN plate on the engine side of the firewall.
The interior dash VIN late is riveted from the factory, and any tampering of it is illegal, and shady. The dash has a cutout where the factory plate sits.

Why are you needing a new VIN plate? Body swap?
Thank you, I mean there is a plate just above the brake boster. When I bought my FZJ80 it came with out that plate. Maybe I will make and international trip and I dont know if any international law enforcement, Customs or Aduane will be asking for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom