Finding parts for FZJ75 (mirrors, sun visors, etc.) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Dear New friends at IH8Mud:

We have an FZJ75 (1998--photos later!) we live in the Dominican Republic, and parts for these are nearly nonexistent... Wondering if I can find body parts (mirrors, sun visors, door thresholds, etc. in the US or??? we have a US shipping address, so US is probably better, than, say AUSTRALIA!! --where everyone has a troopy!)

Also we have both front seats (vinyl, original) and a gas tank (rear, with all the gear, original) that we'd love to trade/sell. I'm not selling it here (I read the forum guidelines!) but am wondering if this site's classifieds is a good place to sell FZJ75 parts like that...

Thanks for your help!
Ohanlon

I have some of the smaller parts like mirrors,visors,door jambs and many others.

Joe

Dear New friends at IH8Mud:

We have an FZJ75 (1998--photos later!) we live in the Dominican Republic, and parts for these are nearly nonexistent... Wondering if I can find body parts (mirrors, sun visors, door thresholds, etc. in the US or??? we have a US shipping address, so US is probably better, than, say AUSTRALIA!! --where everyone has a troopy!)

Thanks for your help!
Ohanlon

Well actually ,about 70% of the 70 series are cab chassis here , probably more than 70%. In any case , I would have thought the sun visor,mirrors and that plastic threshold all interchangeable for all years. The mirrors and plastic strips are dirt cheap on aussie ebay

I have some of the smaller parts like mirrors,visors,door jambs and many others.

Joe
OK, Thanks, Joe!
I'm specifically looking for the outside mirrors on both sides... there are lots of aftermarket mirrors that have a flimsy plastic housing and flat glass. We have a BIG rig, and I really need those big stock mirrors (I think they are taller than they are wide) that are, I believe, convex glass, and the housing made of anodized aluminum finished in black or chrome (solid metal, anyway) Those are the critical item, we are close to accidents here every day without good mirrors! so I'm only looking for Toyota original with those...

Other pieces are the rear door jamb (threshold) I have a chrome piece that is beat up and doesn't fit right... And if you have the two front door thresholds or jambs (bottom piece) please send me a photo of that too...

Perhaps the best thing to do is if you could send me photos of mirrors you have (both sides), as well as sun visors (both--and I really need a closeup of the little plastic piece that fits into the roof) would that be OK?
And I don't really know all the rules and "ethics" of this site... would it be better to send all this conversation and photos privately? Can we send messages that don't go to the whole forum?

OK, Thanks, Joe!
I'm specifically looking for the outside mirrors on both sides... there are lots of aftermarket mirrors that have a flimsy plastic housing and flat glass. We have a BIG rig, and I really need those big stock mirrors (I think they are taller than they are wide) that are, I believe, convex glass, and the housing made of anodized aluminum finished in black or chrome (solid metal, anyway) Those are the critical item, we are close to accidents here every day without good mirrors! so I'm only looking for Toyota original with those...

Other pieces are the rear door jamb (threshold) I have a chrome piece that is beat up and doesn't fit right... And if you have the two front door thresholds or jambs (bottom piece) please send me a photo of that too...

Perhaps the best thing to do is if you could send me photos of mirrors you have (both sides), as well as sun visors (both--and I really need a closeup of the little plastic piece that fits into the roof) would that be OK?
And I don't really know all the rules and "ethics" of this site... would it be better to send all this conversation and photos privately? Can we send messages that don't go to the whole forum?

As far as I know there where never any metal mirrors for the 70 serie,I do have the bigger oem mirrors and they have a metal base but the housing is always plastic regardless if it is from a chrome (electric) mirror or a base model black one.

I will send you a pm on how to contact me.

Joe

Hi Ohalon,

I carry brand new Genuine Toyota side view mirrors an sun visor ( Ivory color )for 70 Series. Have them in stock ready to ship, PM you pricing.

Thanks
Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom