fiberglass front end parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hood

really interested in the hood only though. Can you email me what you would drop it to me for? I would need shipped to Charlotte nc. Also does it have rust or just needs stripping and new paint? Josh.Jones@sheahomes.com

Thanks

besel says landcruiser on it **in fiberglass and 2 aprons good shape **

I am interested in the "besel says landcruiser on it **in fiberglass and 2 aprons good shape **".

Would you be willing to sell separate from the package?

How much do you want for the "besel says landcruiser on it **in fiberglass and 2 aprons good shape **"?

How much is shipping to Southern California (91789).

Thanks,

Steve

let me talk to my brother about this. He just bought a 40 AND runs a fiberglass shop, so he may be really interested in this.

Will do. I left him a message earlier today. He's out on a job, so I probably won't hear back from him till tomorrow. While we're waiting, could you check shipping to 75773.

I'll hop in line for the 'Land Cruiser' bezel if you seperate the stuff and SPM_Ltd doesn't take it.

besel says landcruiser on it **in fiberglass and 2 aprons good shape **

I am still interested in the "besel says landcruiser on it **in fiberglass and 2 aprons good shape **".

Are these parts still available?

How much do you want for the "besel says landcruiser on it **in fiberglass and 2 aprons good shape **"?

How much is shipping to Southern California (91789).

Thanks,

Steve

Any of these parts still available? Mike

interested in these parts as well...put me next in line if you don't mind

malphrus

Is the front Bib still available?? Is it Fiberglass??

Thanks!

This is a very good deal. If I had something to put these on, I would be down on Saturday...good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom