Farewell Bonfire (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.geocities.com
Hi All,

As most of you have heard, I will be moving out of da 'burgh soon for a job in California. As it turns out, there will be some things that I won't be able to move across the country... things like, say, my booze...

So, for those willing to "lend a hand" by making some of this stuff disappear :cheers:, I plan to have a little farewell shindig, slated for the evening of Saturday, October 2nd.

There will be other fabulous prizes and giveaways too! (Actually, they're not really that fabulous--it's just stuff I'm not gonna bother moving--but who can argue with free?)

I think everyone knows where my house is, after all those meetings; but if not... just drop me a line: all are welcome. So that I know how many to plan for... post up if you think you can make it.

Hope to see you there. -Ed

PS--to be clear: it's just a party... no help moving or work required :p

Last edited:
ill drink your booze, roll your cruiser, and love your woman.... oh wait... youre taking the woman...

two out three aint bad....

I unfortunately work sat evening.....however if this event stretches into sunday mornin i might make it.....either way i still offer to help you out with your cruiser parts,ed

ill b in touch,b

Wow Ed i heard this from your cousin at doe valley at the last event but i thought you changed you mind. sorry to see ya go. i cant make to your party but what kind of parts are you still trying to sell ? i am still looking for a few things . Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom