fair asking price ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey 80's folks. I am stopping in for a question... I am a 100 series owner and looking for a pricing advice for an 80 series. I am looking at a white 1994 80 series with 211K, two owner, good running condition, AC blows cold, good exterior and very clean cloth interior, no lockers or any mod's done. Frame and body are very clean for my ( NJ ) area. Any pricing guidance is very much appreciated. Thank you !

Hey 80's folks. I am stopping in for a question... I am a 100 series owner and looking for a pricing advice for an 80 series. I am looking at a white 1994 80 series with 211K, two owner, good running condition, AC blows cold, good exterior and very clean cloth interior, no lockers or any mod's done. Frame and body are very clean for my ( NJ ) area. Any pricing guidance is very much appreciated. Thank you !

The variables due to lack of data are so overwhelming that this is borderline a waste of time thread without pics, evidence of work done to support how you define "good running condition", vehicle history report, blah blah blah blah blah.

It could be worth anything from $3K to $20K+ for all we know dude. Help us, help you. :)

@cybkbc.. fair enough and understood. I have an inspection scheduled next week and will update this post with all the info I gain from the inspection.

@cybkbc.. fair enough and understood. I have an inspection scheduled next week and will update this post with all the info I gain from the inspection.

Make sure it's inspected by a shop that knows the 80 in and out. Else may be a waste of time and hard earned scratch. gl!

Make sure it's inspected by a shop that knows the 80 in and out. Else may be a waste of time and hard earned scratch. gl!
The inspection is being done by the Toyota dealership that has serviced this truck in the past.

The variables due to lack of data are so overwhelming that this is borderline a waste of time thread without pics, evidence of work done to support how you define "good running condition", vehicle history report, blah blah blah blah blah.

It could be worth anything from $3K to $20K+ for all we know dude. Help us, help you. :)

R-U-S-T

If it's been maintained with oil changes and items repaired when they leak or break, and no significant rust or deferred maintenance, I would guess it's a $7-$10K vehicle that would probably list for $12-$14K on the classifieds here.

If the driver's seat bottom is not ripped and the paint is in great condition (which is very rare for that age and that many miles), it's probably worth $10-$12K. That's what it would be worth to me anyway.

I'm no expert. I've just looked at a bunch of 80s for sale and bought one last week.

If it's been maintained with oil changes and items repaired when they leak or break, and no significant rust or deferred maintenance, I would guess it's a $7-$10K vehicle that would probably list for $12-$14K on the classifieds here.

If the driver's seat bottom is not ripped and the paint is in great condition (which is very rare for that age and that many miles), it's probably worth $10-$12K. That's what it would be worth to me anyway.

I'm no expert. I've just looked at a bunch of 80s for sale and bought one last week.

@ohsix - interior is in great shape, no tears at all. the paint is ok, no clear coat peeling. thanks for the feed back....

I don't know what the market is like in your area, but without lockers and having 211K on the clock, I would say closer to $5-$7K. Rust is the big factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom