factory options (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm thinking of buying an FJ Cruiser. I've had and currently have several FJ60s, and FJ80. I want something with some modern safety features for the road miles and I'm tired of my vehicles being a project.

I found one, for sale on a used lot. The pictures look good, low miles, etc... Is there a way to find out what features it has? I don't want to rely on the lot salesman.

Anything I should look for or beware of specific to FJ Cruisers. I drove one when they first came out, with the Trail Team so I"m a little familiar with them but haven't looked at them for quite a while.

Thanks for your help, I slid into a ditch over the weekend and disabled my current vehicle(another project to rebuild or junk it). I need something soon, I'm reading through this forum as quick as I can but thought it might be faster to ask for advice. I'm 250 miles away and can't just drop in, although I'll definitely spend some time checking it out before buying, and do a little negotiating on price.

Here's the ad...

More than I personally would want to spend, but looks like a clean low mileage FJC. I think most of the early year "bugs" were worked out by the time this model was built. Run the VIN through the Toyota decoder site. It should tell you everything it came with from factory.

More than I personally would want to spend, but looks like a clean low mileage FJC. I think most of the early year "bugs" were worked out by the time this model was built. Run the VIN through the Toyota decoder site. It should tell you everything it came with from factory.
Thanks

Thanks, it's a Trail Teams Ulitmate, which answers a few of my questions.

Thanks for the help. I bought it, picked up and got home yesterday. I'm impressed so far, maybe because I'm coming from driving a 1995 Suburban! Safe, comfortable, reliable is hard to beat.

thanks again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom