Fab shop in or around Denver? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Who's out there? I've got a guy really thinking outside the box on another board I frequent who's looking for a little local help in the Denver area with fabbing up some protection for his Sequoia.

I need some Denver area peeps to make a solid reccomendation for a fabricator to hook this guy up with.

Anyone?

You might contact 2badfjs here on this board. I've got a set of his sliders for my FJ40 and they're pretty sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Good luck! :cheers:

Check out irbisoffroad.com. The guy is Oleg, a member of the Rising Sun club. He built the FZJ 80 truck for Slee offroad. I just got some sliders and rear bumper from him, very nice.

bigndn said:
You might contact 2badfjs here on this board. I've got a set of his sliders for my FJ40 and they're pretty sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Good luck! :cheers:

agreed i have some sliders on my fj62 from 2bad and they are sweet. i know he is in colorado but not sure what city. anyway he is starting his own business and im sure he could use any business he can get

tclndcrz said:
agreed i have some sliders on my fj62 from 2bad and they are sweet. i know he is in colorado but not sure what city. anyway he is starting his own business and im sure he could use any business he can get

He's in one of the Denver 'burbs, I believe.........just a little south IIRC.

Oleg does great work. He did all the BODY work on the Vlak Vark, the PROTECTION is all Slee products, either production or prototype.

Off Road Solutions does good fab work too, Mike has done a lot on my rig.

In the Springs there is Rockware. Matt and his crew do good work too, did my bumper and sliders.

Thanks guys! Passed on the info... hopefully one of these guys will take care of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom