Epic Ride Pics! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.billetriflesystems.com
post your epic ride photos. Location would also be great. I'll start... Tahoe Rim Trail, Eastern Shore in/around Lake Tahoe Nevada.

IMG_0174.JPG

IMG_0175.JPG

Nice shot... that is the iconic Flume Trail at the Sand Harbor overlook. Which section/direction did you ride?

The wife dropped me off at Spooner. I rode up North Canyon, up around Marlette Peak, then the Tahoe Rim Trail to this point, then down tunnel creek. This saturday, i'll be doing Rose to Toads... 62 miles of fun!

Rose to Toads – tamba.org

Cool video of my ride: Relive 'Morning Ride'

Last edited:
Nice dude and have fun on the Rose to Toads ride... I will do that one year, still recovering from injury last year so not going to chance it as the strength and endurance hasn't completely returned. Based on the way you are talking about it, it would seem that you either live in NV or CA somewhere near Tahoe and ride there semi-often.

Nice dude and have fun on the Rose to Toads ride... I will do that one year, still recovering from injury last year so not going to chance it as the strength and endurance hasn't completely returned. Based on the way you are talking about it, it would seem that you either live in NV or CA somewhere near Tahoe and ride there semi-often.
I'm in Gardnerville. Originally from Idaho, move to Incline in 2001 but now in Gardnerville.

My first ride on a fat bike. Not the most epic pic...the ride was epic, to say the least.

IMG_20170418_140816157.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom