MUDShip Empty Uhaul Truck/Trailer from Spokane, WA to San Francisco, CA (3/24) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Due to Uhaul’s ridiculous one-way pricing for trucks/trailers, I will be driving an empty 15′ Uhaul truck and auto transport trailer from Spokane to San Francisco over Easter weekend (3/24). If you are in need of any large items being moved to/from either of those general areas please let me know.

1. Price will vary on size/weight/proximity to either location but I’m not looking to charge an arm or a leg, just to ease the cost of having to drive 2,000 miles roundtrip at 10-12mpg.

2. If you need something moved from San Francisco to Spokane, the trailer will be occupied but I may have some room in the truck.

3. Depending on a couple factors, ($$$) I may be tempted to swing through Portland or Seattle on the way if you have something you need moved from there to San Francisco.

4. I am not a professional by any means, but I used this same setup to move an entire apartment’s worth of stuff along with my FJ62 on the trailer from Portland to San Francisco nonstop in pouring rain in the middle of November. With that said, you might be better off paying a professional to move your giant chandelier and glass trinkets set.

5. Anything that needs to be transported must go in the back of the truck or on the auto transport trailer, I ain’t smuggling anything ‘tween my cheeks for you!

Feel free to reply here or sent me a private message!

Last edited:
You realize ...

Both your own automobile liability/compresehensive insurance and any additional insurance you purchase thru Uhaul
will not cover damage/theft/loss to a vehicle and/or contents stored in the moving truck that is not owned by you ...

Both your insurer & Uhaul insurance only cover property you own ....

Jim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom