EMHT Part 3 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Overlandeffex

SILVER Star
Threads
We got Bruiser back from his heart transplant and got his required break in mileage. So we are a go for Thursday morning to hit the EMHT part 3. Place to meet is the Jack in the Box parking lot at lower 79 and I- 15. Since I have the day off before. Let's try getting to the meet up at 0700 so we can get enroute by 0715 latest. Hopefully we will have wheel on dirt by 12 ish. Pot luck will be Italian and having it Saturday night on trial. We will be running normal club Ham channels and having fun.

See you in beautiful downtown Baker! Text us with your ETA when you depart Temecula.

Going. See you at the meet up spot.

What a trip! It was awesome trip as we ended up crushing section 3 and finishing section 4 of the East Mojave heritage trail! Approximately 380 miles of trail run by the crew in over 4 days! It wasn't easy but it wasn't hard! Two small recoveries with a little bit of winch time and other than that easy trip! Two little breakdowns which were easily fixed but part of the process of having fun plus the stories that go along with them! Not sure what the next trip will bring for this big adventurous group but I think we have some maintenance to do for all the trucks and then move forward from there! Can't wait to tell everyone the good stories when we get to our next meeting. Thanks again to @MTN RNR , @hamilt0n, and @Justsendit for coming along and making the trip so much fun.

20240324_080223.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom