Emergency Troubleshooting Procedures QRCs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Chris FJ80

SILVER Star
Threads
I recently posted the file for a quick reference card (fluids, torques, etc.) that I made to keep in my glove compartment and to be water/grease/sweat/etc. resistant.

I also made the attached card set for the Emergency Troubleshooting Procedures as found in the FAQs: Emergency Troubleshooting Procedures - FAQ Item (Recommend Keeping Copy in Truck)

I edited the FAQ write-up to make it a little shorter (wanted to limit this to eight 5"x7" pages or four laminated cards) and tried to format it to make it easy to read in poor conditions (low light, rain, etc.). I also added a diagram from the FSM to show more precisely the location of the Circuit Opening Relay. If I removed anything important in the editing, please let me know and I will revise the file.

I printed, cut to shape, placed adjacent pages together, then laminated into 5"x7" cards. I used a thermal laminater machine from Amazon that I bought for < $20 - it works well. I used 5 mil thickness laminate pouches to make nice, sturdy cards.

ETP QRCs.jpg
IMG_9324.JPG
IMG_9325.JPG

Attachments

• Emergency Troubleshooting Procedures 5x7.compressed.pdf
    350 KB · Views: 386
Holy crap, thanks.

I dread, yet look forward to having to troubleshoot my truck out on the trail.

Thank you for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom