Emergency - SoCal 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi there clan - is anyone on their way home from Ocotillo Wells or Glamis? I’m in desperate need of a wheel for my 99 LX470. Doesn’t matter what size really. I’m running 285/75/16s

I hit a sharp rock at 30mph and shredded both passenger tires. I have a good full size spare that I’ll be installing in a second.

CDB1A423-01AF-4E22-AACF-C14C1458156F.jpeg

7D9250E6-20E5-4220-904D-51493DAE19D2.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi there clan - is anyone on their way home from Ocotillo Wells or Glamis? I’m in desperate need of a wheel for my 99 LX470. Doesn’t matter what size really. I’m running 285/75/16s

I hit a sharp rock at 30mph and shredded both passenger tires. I have a good full size spare that I’ll be installing in a second.

I’m currently on gas line road in the north shore Mecca area.

33.52399° N, 115.87032° W

I’ll remove my cell number when I get out. Worst case, I’ll just throw the spare on the front hub and limp home to La Quinta.

View attachment 3253639

View attachment 3253641

View attachment 3253643
Have you tried posting on the 4x4 rescue sites on Facebook?

Last edited:
Have you tried posting on the 4x4 rescue sites on Facebook?
I ended up just throwing the spare on the passenger front hub and limped to pavement and had AAA pick me up. Wasn’t stuck just needs to spares lol.

PS - would you kindly edit your post to remove my cell number? 😅

I ended up just throwing the spare on the passenger front hub and limped to pavement and had AAA pick me up. Wasn’t stuck just needs to spares lol.

PS - would you kindly edit your post to remove my cell number? 😅
Done

I do miss the area you live in, use to live in the cove when we were able to drive from Indio to PS without a light… Glad you were able to get your self out and back home.
Yeah it’s definitely getting more populated out here especially with all the Chandi Group land development on Jefferson! Still dig it but hope to be leaving Califunky soon for good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom