Einbeck impressions....July 2019,this thread CAN*... (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4aa5f2575c9'p-A.jpg

Last edited:
Even though we've seen beautiful woodies in Maui ... some guys screwed on them in their shop (2 decades & some years ago)
I
sland hopping .. first Island of Hawaii, second Maui, third O‘ahu.
I've failed to create the ultimative Red 45 Woody Can.....would have been a real head turner!
................................................................................................................................................................................
para... l.png

Although I own a rusty saw & some rusty crooked nails.
Bought from Oscar the Grouch about 10 years ago, too expensive by the way *... incomprehensible ...unforgivable !

Red Woody 5 CAN.jpeg

* George Denis Patrick Carlin American comedian, philosopher, author / honoured 2008 Mark Twain prize
Mark Twain.jpg
for american humor.
"Just think how stupid the average person is, and then realize that half of ’em are stupider than that!
When you’re born into this world, you’re given a ticket to the freak show. If you’re born in America you get a front row seat.
;)
** Mark Twain´s autobiography.

Last edited:
............... to rotate the cubes .
i`m *# 45# *765445678*CAN*Xpng.jpeg
can.. ro..o..can..o.gif
5cano--e.gif
ro--ro can..o.gif
use the Schuco switch .
15-ö-@üp9353.png

.0..................................o..o....................................................................................o.....o.......................................................................o..o..............................0.

Last edited:
c.n..ol.e :ie.png
..CAN..............................................................................................................................CAN..

..CAN.........
ican.o..l..ec 10.46.52.png
...........CAN..

Last edited:
A brief look back ...... the day I`ve bought the CAN.
Side rear view mirrors ...VW-BUS.
I´ve bought this unnamed (2006) product for 8600 €uro.
Put parts in for about (less) 4000 Euro including 2x new tyres aprice, correctednd a bit rust prevention.
Had fun with the CAN ...used it, was never ever a Garage Queen. ..
I
f you ask if I´ve polished the CAN... no never never.. never polish cars..
...did it not with my first car I owned. Not with the next and so on.

The third a comfortable Citroën I never washed.
We travelled a lot.. France, Norway, Italy, Swiss, Netherlands etc. & in the eastern part of Europe too..
......................with the french car, the rain washed it
.All said & explained..
yxn23thf.jpeg

Can Art ↷
1x45 CAN.jpg

Red CAN 45  Canologie gif.gif

PS.Speicher:Depots.jpeg
R.C. A.T.png
.↷

Last edited:
The PS.SPEICHER opens its new PS.depots 2020.
First the PS.Depot Kleinwagen on Sunday, 19 July.
Bildschirmfoto 2020-07-17 um 13.04.48.jpeg

Saturday, August 15th the PS.Depot motorcycle.

Saturday, September 5th the PS.Depot automobile will round off the PS.SPEICHER summer.
Saturday, August 8th The PS.Depot LKW+Bus will receive the new exhibition area "Lanz-Wirtschaft"

This includes an exclusive selection of Lanz Bulldog and other agricultural vehicles. With about 2,500 vehicles, Einbeck is thus home to Europe's largest publicly accessible collection of classic cars. With the exception of the PS.Depot LKW+Bus, all depots are located near the city centre.

Picture shows the PS. Speicher founder Mr. Karl-Heinz Rehkopf and his wife.

Last Saturday the Red FJ45 Can ...
... and other vintage cars. Trips to different destinations. A green Troopy was involved.
109688860_2057211484411478_78212615867572878_o.jpg

Last edited:
Last Saturday the Red FJ45 Can ...always busy. They keep Can`s history! Drums all around (for example)....no modifications to " modern":)
The grey sheepskin seat covers I put in.. still in the Can. They know why, warm in winter, comfortable in summer & cheaper anyway.Vinyl seats are terrible all year long.

If you want " modern " buy a new car!....
ask Albert Einstein
rsz_2einstein.png

Juli 18.2020:109806905_2057211701078123_5591262667911621283_o.jpg

photo PS.Speicher

Last edited:
Picture again...Jul 18 ,
Love that picture. It´s the way how we photographed The RED FJ45 CAN...
... the CAN in front of an old historic property
Intelligent owners of old houses buy(collect) matching vintage roof tiles and instruct the roofer to repair the roof with them.... not with new ones.
There are places in Europe as well in the USA you can buy old roof tiles.

Old houses with new roof tiles look cruel.
Juli 18.2020:109806905_2057211701078123_5591262667911621283_o.jpg

Dec 26, 2017 .... still my screensaver.
proxy.jpeg

Last edited:
Last Saturday the Red FJ45 Can ...always busy. They keep Can`s history! Drums all around (for example)....no modifications to " modern":)
The grey sheepskin seat covers I put in.. still in the Can. They know why, warm in winter, comfortable in summer & cheaper anyway.Vinyl seats are terrible all year long.

If you want " modern " buy a new car!....
ask Albert Einstein View attachment 2381015
View attachment 2381007
photo PS.Speicher
Same view a little later ....maybe 45 minutes...but I don't know for sure. A bit Red Can on the left. ;)
Jul 18,20:114248510_2064012993731327_8377653199331581057_o.jpeg

Last edited:
Beginning Saturday, August 8, 2020 the new exhibition" Lanz-Wirtschaft" @ PS.Depot Truck and Bus.
Some of the Lanz Bulldog collection in motion 2019.

Screenshot Mini Moke ... owned one same color british racing green and drove a yellow Moke during a Seychelles travel... great little cars.
Bildschirmfoto 2020-08-02 .png

Pic June 2019 . Depot truck & bus a Lanz Bulldog and the Can .
LANZ & RED CAN jpeg.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom