Ebay, good deal? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Importing to where?

-Spike

Offhand, sounds like a killer deal for a premo 40th compared to other ads I've seen. So much that I'd be suprised if you haven't started a bidding war among the 'Mudders. :D

-Spike

I agree that it is a good deal if is in good condition as stated.
I paid $12,500 for an identical truck with 125,000 miles and detailed maintenance records.

I must not bid. I have enough cars.

This has been discussed at length, but if you can swing it, go diesel. There are many, many advantages. One big one is better fuel economy, particularly if you go off road. Most people actually see nearly double the economy in heavy off road going. JDM cruisers tend to be in much better shape than anything you can buy over here. I'm curious. Why do you want to buy a US cruiser instead of a JDM?

Martin White said:
This has been discussed at length, but if you can swing it, go diesel. There are many, many advantages. One big one is better fuel economy, particularly if you go off road. Most people actually see nearly double the economy in heavy off road going. JDM cruisers tend to be in much better shape than anything you can buy over here. I'm curious. Why do you want to buy a US cruiser instead of a JDM?

JDM's are most of the time double in price than a US import. The US import can be superclean like a JDM too. Also the JDM is RHD.

I would be hard pressed to buy a JDM before I bought a LHD US import(later model) and converted to 1Hd-t like Sheldon(gands cruiser parts)

Althought the jdms are super sweet. It can be comparable IMOP to find a nice gasser to convert. Or go simple with a clean JDM......... But my wife is rough on me about the rhd. So if I bought a rhd, she would make me get a firewall conversion........

I bought my cruiser from bimarkguy and would not recommend him to anyone on this forum. Ebay has its good points but in my opinion he’s not one of them. Private auctions puzzled me until dealing with him. His cruiser sales feedback has been the same for a while and most of his recent positves come from sellers not buyers. Lots of promises to make things good but nothing ever happens. In fact, I’m still waiting on parts from him. If you buy from him make sure you are the winning bidder and don’t make a deal with him after the auction (like I did) so you can get things resolved prior to leaving feedback…just my 2 cents.

Good to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom