Early OEM fog light switch Part No.?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have found several posts on the later square switches, but I am wondering if anybody can supply a part number for the earlier curved style of OEM fog light switch to fit along the top row of the dash as pictured below? A number might at least stop the dealership from saying "but 80s don't have fog lights!" and giving me the usual blank stare I get when I ask for something out of the ordinary.
Aux lights.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like one of those as well.

I've got one and can get more... if you don't mind not having the pig tail that Christo sells them with.;)

I've got one and can get more... if you don't mind not having the pig tail that Christo sells them with.;)

How much, and what do the back of them look like? I mostly want to cover my screw holes in my dash.

I don't know the part #, but SLEE sells them....
Slee - Electrical Switches

Thanks but I am in Australia so I figured I would check pricing and availability at the stealership here. If all else fails I may order a couple from Slee. It just seems weird (and prolly expensive) ordering Japanese parts via USA for shipping to Oz:)

Having said that, not having to muck about too much sorting wiring would be kinda nice.

Thanks Mot, I've sent you a PM

On another note, does anyone know which style of plug is on the back of these, and is it is the same as any of the other dash plugs that I may be able to find at a local wreckers yard?

Scott,

I've PM-ed you back and here are the pics that I've promised:

Fog light switch #1 (Maybe more of aux. than fog switch, from the picture:D) and the backside of it.

PICT0002b.jpg
PICT0005b.jpg

Numero Dos

Switch #2.

This is the one that came with the 80's that had the built-in fog lights, I believe:

PICT0003b.jpg
PICT0006b.jpg

And finally

You probably have this one already, but just for the fun of it, the sub tank switch:

PICT0004b.jpg
PICT0007b.jpg

Thanks heaps Mot.

Could the first one be a rear fog light switch from a GB or euro spec cruiser?

One of each would do the job nicely. I'll PM you re payment.

The sub tank switch is interesting. Mine is a small rectangular one by the ash tray. Do you recall what years used the one you posted?

Scott

Side by side

Scott,

My comp wigged out and you beat me to it before the last pic...

I'll reply to your PM.

THANKS!!

Mot :)
PICT0001b.jpg
PICT0008b.jpg

Scott,

Yeah, I never thought about the rear fog switch being there!

You could be right!

Mot

Old topic but any chance of a connecting diagram for #2

Here's some info for this old thread

Part# is 84160-60050 - your local dealer can order it for you. List price is around $50. They can also order the plug and the wires that push in to the back of the plug. Here is the pin out for the switch:
foglitswtch.jpg

Here's some info for this old thread

Part# is 84160-60050 - your local dealer can order it for you. List price is around $50. They can also order the plug and the wires that push in to the back of the plug. Here is the pin out for the switch:

I know its old but plug and wire part numbers please...

I would like to have the sub tank switch. Part number?

I need the curved one Mot shows in this thread for my 93.

Mot - This is what I have and what I want
Switches.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom