E-Bay Finds ... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fawking Heep driving wack wacks!

I bought a new (to me) jeep on tuesday. I'm going to sell the yj now. I upgraded to a TJ.

I bought a new (to me) jeep on tuesday. I'm going to sell the yj now. I upgraded to a TJ.

Upgrade from a yj to a tj - it is to laugh...:lol:

Now a real upgrade would be to an FJ!:flamingo:

Not too bad a price ... and certainly a nice lookin' lil' combo ... but not in the same league as mine. I've only got 12k miles plus a 6" long-arm lift kit with super sexy 35's on 17's. I prefer my trailer as well ... course I ain't got all them radioes ... :rolleyes:

Fawking Heep driving wack wacks!

You're gonna make me cry sir. :frown:

Good for you sir. :cheers:

Start a thread and post up some pics. Get a Rubicon??

Upgrade from a yj to a tj - it is to laugh...:lol:

Now a real upgrade would be to an FJ!:flamingo:

tj offers a significant upgrade to the yj ... the full coil suspension is the obviuos one ... but also a much nicer interior and the available Rubicon package offers outstandin' off-road capabilities in a stock form. :cool:

And don't even get me started on them FJ thangs ... :bang:

I heard Ty-ota ain't even gonna make them contraptions no more. :cheers:

I wanted me a for'in 4WD ... that's why I bought me a Kawasaki. :grinpimp:

:flamingo:

Last edited:
....tj offers a significant upgrade to the yj ... the full coil suspension is the obviuos one ... but also a much nicer interior and the available Rubicon package offers outstandin' off-road capabilities in a stock form. :cool::flamingo:

Fawk sakes.... now we have heep tech in here..... What's the world comin' too? :flipoff2:

Delete!

tj offers a significant upgrade to the yj ... the full coil suspension is the obviuos one ... but also a much nicer interior and the available Rubicon package offers outstandin' off-road capabilities in a stock form. :cool:

And don't even get me started on them FJ thangs ... :bang:

I heard Ty-ota ain't even gonna make them contraptions no more. :cheers:

I wanted me a for'in 4WD ... that's why I bought me a Kawasaki. :grinpimp:

Hold them damned horses! Just cause we don't breakdown, or pop springs, or break U-Joints, or have a stronger Rear axle than the Dana 35 (Or even your 44) don't mean we can't wheel!

Don't blame lack of driving skills on the rig. :D:bounce:

I'll give you Trail Rated :censor: :cheers:

:grinpimp:

You have the picture.... what else do you need???:flipoff2:

You'll never live that down..... You know that right?

Yeah Mike I know. I think College boy is responsible. I think I'll kick his ass if he ever shows up to anything again!

Later,

I can assure you, kind sir, that none of the followin's gonna happen to my lil' jeeper at the Redneck Gig:

... breakdown, or pop springs, or break U-Joints ...

'Cause I ain't got no intention of even wheelin' 'er. :grinpimp:

I'm gonna camp in my new lil' trailer and drink some beer with some friends that I ain't got to see in awhile. :beer:

Head onto Ala-damn-bama and park your FJ next to my lil' jeeper and let's have a few. :clap:

I can assure you, kind sir, that none of the followin's gonna happen to my lil' jeeper at the Redneck Gig:

'Cause I ain't got no intention of even wheelin' 'er. :grinpimp:

I'm gonna camp in my new lil' trailer and drink some beer with some friends that I ain't got to see in awhile. :beer:

Head onto Ala-damn-bama and park your FJ next to my lil' jeeper and let's have a few. :clap:

That sounds like a damn fine idea. I need to get my trailer wrapped up too. :cheers: It won't be as shmancy with a logo like yours but I hope she gets the job done. :gigem: (why don't woody have that smiley?)

No, but that is a very nice rig. Might even have to give it a hit or two.

Reckon I just thought since an 11 year old boy drove all them trails with it ... maybe even you could drive a couple. :flipoff2:

Hey, why don't you put little pete and your trailer on ebay and see how it would do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom