Dyna fire engine build 1993 bu73 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, new to the forum, I’ve just purchased a 93 Dyna bu73 with 14b motor, solid axles, and 4x4. After owning a hiace truck for a few years I’ve become really impressed with the configuration and decided to move up o a Dyna truck, they’re great off-road work trucis. I’d like to upgrade the Dyna truck to a flatbed that will be used for camping, travel and working around the farm. Some of the projects I’d like to tackle are: Turbo and intercooler for the 14b, finding lockers or limited slip for the massive differentials, finding rims or spacers to convert between single rear wheel and drw, new wheels and tires, revamp the suspension with a slight lift, putting the pto to use for a generator or tipper bed, bar work and camping systems. Could be a one of a kind rig with huge potential. Biggest questions will be around suspension and lockers as there is not much of an aftermarket for Dyna, I think Eaton no slip systems might have something for Dyna and leaf springs will need to be custom. I Also anticipate having to learn a lot about the 24v sytem and how to adapt existing wiring harnesses to power new lights and accessories or source accessories that work well with a 24v system. So much to learn and do!
086AFCFE-AE69-42BC-8820-8EB19228E6C9.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom