DVD Pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pete and Chris, part of or 6'5" plus crowd. Too bad @Pitch didn't make it, Chris and Pete would have felt short.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Ron, always checking his cargo and a great relay between Chris, and Kirk.
image.jpeg

Cool pics! So what happened to the WRX? Strut failure or did the guy hit something?

Cool pics! So what happened to the WRX? Strut failure or did the guy hit something?
Sheared off after-market strut as he came up to the turn. Basically they were playing rally car with it. He said going 30-40mph...but who knows for how many miles and corners.

Jason and Ron really led the effort to make the field repair. We must have a picture of his somewhere

Our first night of camping outside the park in Beatty, maybe many peoples first time in an RV park. The picture of a water connection that has not yet been broken.

We met some very interesting people in Beatty, we even had one guest chat around the Campfire in a Can. View attachment 1209438View attachment 1209439

I do not remember staying there, and I thought we all agreed, NO PHOTOS of the first night!

Richard with the X bag was the hero of the moment. We could not get a jack on dear the Subaru WRX.

Richard with the X bag was the hero of the moment. We could not get a jack on dear the Subaru WRX.

I'm just glad we had a chance to use it. Money well spent.

The kids were grateful for the roadside repair and offered us money, we only asked that they share the Legend of CSC and our very own McGuyver's. I really hope they made a slow drive out and got home safely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom