Dry Ice Cleaning (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
dryiceblastingindy.com
Dry Ice cleaning is the newest addition to the automotive detailing industry. Dry Ice cleaning is non-abrasive and uses no chemicals or solvents. This process is safe to clean the most delicate surfaces from engine bay to undercarriage including electronics, painted surfaces, plastic trim, and even interiors. Using this method, we are able to get things cleaner than ever before without risking damage to expensive electronics and other components while leaving free of residue.

We are located in Indianapolis.

Contact info: Eric Golubic 317-572-5298 or email detailenvyindy.com for pricing.

YouTube: Detail Envy

Twitter: detailenvyindy

LinkedIn: Eric Golubic

Instagram: Detailenvyindy

TikTok: Detailenvyindy

Below is Shawn Taylors's (Wiseinvestor) 2013 Land Cruiser's undercarriage. Before and After pictures below.
Before.jpg
After.jpg

Can you explain how this works? What's the process?

Can you explain how this works? What's the process?
Hello . Yes . What the dry ice does is push out the surface versus sandblasting which penetrates the surface . I currently use dry ice blocks . My machine shaves the ice down . The one I will be getting soon uses pellets . I can adjust the pressure and the ice on the machine . It can the pressure down along with the ice going through the machine to the point I can take ink off a business card . I can also turn the machine up and take paint off a car in a restoration process . The Land Cruiser I did I dry iced cleaned the undercarriage without taking the wheels off . After everything was cleaned , I used Dupli-Color 1K clear and rust barrier on different surfaces .

That's really cool, thanks for the explanation.

Dry Ice cleaning is the newest addition to the automotive detailing industry. Dry Ice cleaning is non-abrasive and uses no chemicals or solvents. This process is safe to clean the most delicate surfaces from engine bay to undercarriage including electronics, painted surfaces, plastic trim, and even interiors. Using this method, we are able to get things cleaner than ever before without risking damage to expensive electronics and other components while leaving free of residue.

We are located in Indianapolis.

Contact info: Eric Golubic 317-572-5298 or email detailenvyindy.com for pricing.

YouTube: Detail Envy

Twitter: detailenvyindy

LinkedIn: Eric Golubic

Instagram: Detailenvyindy

TikTok: Detailenvyindy

Below is Shawn Taylors's (Wiseinvestor) 2013 Land Cruiser's undercarriage. Before and After pictures below. View attachment 3010619View attachment 3010621

Looks great! For example purposes, what is the cost estimate for cleaning with this level of dirt?

Here is another happy customer! Alan Curry brought us his 2011 Lexus GX 460 to get the undercarriage dry ice cleaned and painted! Came out looking brand new!
Dry ice blasting is clean. Safe. No harmful chemicals.
❄️
Engines
❄️
Undercarriages
❄️
Restoration
❄️
Suspension & More
Let us know if you any questions!

"Thanks for the work! Great communication and service! Got rid of all that Midwestern salt cancer signs! This is the place to go to get this work done!"

Checkout our website - Home - Dry Ice Blasting Indy - https://dryiceblastingindy.com/

Youtube - Detail Envy -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVBLe5O0l85EgpkOB0PR25w

Call 317-572-5298 for pricing.

2011 Lexus 1.jpg

2011 Lexus 2.jpg

2011 Lexus 3.jpg

2011 Lexus 4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom