Driving light lamp harness question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All -

I am attempting to add driving lights (also call auxiliary lights) to my 2007 FJ Cruiser. Unfortunately, the lamp harness (in the engine bay) is no longer available from Toyota (PT297-35070-LH). Therefore, I was going to make one myself.

Below is a pic of the harness. I think that the circled red plug uses the following parts (consistent with the driving light connectors):
Sumitomo connectors (from Ballenger Motorsports - Ballenger Motorsports - High Performance Electronics - https://www.bmotorsports.com)
Ballenger p/n: CONN-100072
Ballenger p/n: CONN-00145
Ballenger p/n: CONN-100069

Toyota Lamp Harness.jpg

Anyone know what parts are used in the circled green plugs? I believe that they are the female connectors that connect to the male connectors listed above.

Thanks for any help,
Stoshzack

P.S. Most of my info is from "Angerhaus" and his post that is here:

I don't know the last question about the ends, but you can still buy that harness here:

Awesome find - I just bought it.

Thank you!!!!!
Hey @stoshzack - going down the same rabbit hole you went down in January - looking for PT297-35070-LH and it seems the hunt has grown even harder.

Any chance you grabbed two of these and have an extra sitting on the shelf? 🤞

Just googled for 2 hours (even one some Japanese sites) and having ZERO luck!

@iwashmycar - I'll send you a case of Boulevard Pale Ale if you bless me with a link like you did last go around!!! 🪄

Hey @stoshzack - going down the same rabbit hole you went down in January - looking for PT297-35070-LH and it seems the hunt has grown even harder.

Any chance you grabbed two of these and have an extra sitting on the shelf? 🤞

Just googled for 2 hours (even one some Japanese sites) and having ZERO luck!

@iwashmycar - I'll send you a case of Boulevard Pale Ale if you bless me with a link like you did last go around!!! 🪄
Actually, I think it do have one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom