Driver Door Elbow Pad Options? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone found a good elbow/arm pad solution for the driver door? One with a small pouch for change etc.. would be perfect, but any pad would be nice. I saw one on amazon??? What are you guys using?

I've never thought of using one. In fact when I bought my FJ new in 2012 I was also looking at the Nissan Xterra and the main reason I went with the FJ was because the Xterra door armrest had a big cutout right where my elbow sat that was very uncomfortable. The FJ armrest was comfortable enough.

Hadn't thought of looking at anything aftermarket, but my armrest is cracked and I need to do something about it. I'm interested in the answers here too....

I ordered the one I posted. Will report back. I’d like to make a leather bean-baggy one with a small pouch for a flash light or change.

Side note.... I’m also looking for good cell phone mount ideas if you have any that don’t mess with vents.

I sit so far forward that I can't use the armrest, normally steer with my left hand, and shift with my right (love the armrest position for the right arm, never had an armrest like this before).

I made my own.

NCM_5038_zpsp5zh3nf6.jpg

Got the one i ordered today. Tried it out. It’s OK. Not great. A little too squishy. I’d like it to be more stable and half as tall. I’ll keep looking but this will do for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom