Drive-thru car show at Tradex Abbotsford Aug 15-16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.ajae.ca
From my e-mail; I've registered for this event. The Crystal Gala is a well established Breast Cancer Research Fundraising Charity

"Less than two weeks until the "Wings and Wheels Charity Drive Through Show" in support of the Crystal Gala Foundation.

Register your special vehicle now to be part of this very unique and unusual show in these very unique and unusual times.

Feel free to share this with anyone else you feel might be interested. It promises to be a fantastic “drive through” show. Featuring 120,000 square feet of vintage buses, tractors, 9-1-1 vehicles, military vehicles, B.C. Truck Museum vehicles, B.C. Farm Museum vehicles, some of the best collector, antique, hot rod and exotic cars from private collections in British Columbia as well as vintage airplanes from across the region, the Wings and Wheels show is slated for August 15th and 16th (Load in is Friday, August 14th. 10:00 am - 6:00 pm.) at the Fraser Valley TRADEX promises to be a fantastic family experience as well as a critical fundraiser for one of BC’s most respected charitable organizations, the “Crystal Gala Foundation”.

60+ trophies to be awarded. Judging by world class judge and Hagerty`s "Global Brand Ambassador” Nigel Matthews.

Attached is the “eventbrite” registration form, very simple process. Click on the link, click the green register tab, click checkout, choose either PayPal or credit card option, fill out your phone number, name, address and vehicle information and shirt size, then place order. Please note the registration fee is $20.00 with a $2.23 eventbrite service charge. Don`t forget your shirt size when you register. Oh yah… every vehicle registered will receive a pass to the show.

Wings and Wheels, In support of the Crystal Gala

If this process doesn’t work for you, call 360 Fabrication @ 604-859-3608, a staff member will do your registration over the phone with you, or drop in at 360 Fabrication (31450 Peardonville Rd, Abbotsford) Or… call me @ 604-240-9610 and I`ll gladly help you.

Look forward to seeing you at the show.

Regards,

Steve.

Steve Williams
Ambassador
360 Fabrication INC.
31450 Peardonville Road
Abbotsford, BC
V2T 6L1
604-381-2800 (H)
604-240-9610 (C)

Users who are viewing this thread