Drippy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well gang drippy is gonna get a ground up rebuild Daughter was drivin her n the steering went south n she hit a concrete irrigation ditch at 55 mph frame is shot cab is shot front axle housing bent both doors fubar. My Daughter is ok she is just bruised up n hurting but willbe ok in a about a week prolly. so now me and John have the task of rebuilding her to her old self only with some upgrades

Dan :cheers::steer::bounce::bounce2:

Glad to hear your daughter is ok.

That's too bad about Drippy, I am pretty sure the cab was swapped at some point already, so this will make probably the third cab and who knows what else. That truck has had a rough life. Good luck on the rebuild, but I have to ask if it wouldn't be easier to find another truck and start from there?

Jack

Glad to hear your daughter is alright Dan...
I have to agree with Jack, there are a couple cruisers that popped up in Carson, one ain't bad the other is a rust bucket at $1800 but if you are up for some welding it could be, what looks like, a nice truck.

maybe jack but we have another rolling chassi so it wont be to bad just swappin parts n addin some stuff like an ifs steering box new doors locker springs n things like that and maybe a rebuilt buick 231.been gonna do that stuff anyway so its just commin alittle sooner than planned. if it wasnt for the fact that drippy is old iron i think it woulda been alot worse that truck prolly saved my Daughters but in more ways than one

Drippy 2

Well talked to my wife n another cruiser head n decided that the 89 ext cab 4x4 i have is gonna be built for my wife but gonna use the drive train from Drippy. The new truck will be called Drippy ll

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom