Drinks / meetup in Houston this evening ( Tues - 6:30 ish)? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
meeting a few 200 folks tonight at Nett Bar to grab drinks and talk cruisers and all other important things.... more the merrier !

E

haha - for sure, it was last minute.

IMG_9373.JPG

They have a really good steak night; I'm up for it any Tuesday I am in town! Took this photo a few wks back with a couple other yoda fans in attendance... the owner has a Raptor but he was big a fan of our rides

Last edited:
Those in Houston, Bayou City Cruisers will be having our September meeting this Saturday, Sept 23 at Duggy's Garage. Follow the link below to facebook for details.

Duggy's Garage is a Land Cruiser/Toyota specialized shop owned by a member of our local club. He recently opened up and offered to hold the meet at his place this month.

Duggy's Garage is a Land Cruiser/Toyota specialized shop owned by a member of our local club. He recently opened up and offered to hold the meet at his place this month.

Ah! Thanks. :) Just curious.

Guys, I'm moving back the US in a couple of weeks to Houston, let me know if anyone local is interested in selling a Stock(ish) 200. Aiming for less than $35k.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom