Double din OBI ONES (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello to all I hope you are all well and safe.

When I bought my FL the Radio/Nav was kaput.
So I bought one Chinese unit. It was ok I mange to install my nav software and all working.
The only thing was only my front speakers play loud. Why I say loud? the back one play but very VERY low.
But I got use to it.
My daughter sold her FL and I kept the Radio the same as mine but with a more lets say updated software and looks mainly.
So I replaced my radio for hers with cables and everything. On hers the speakers were working in perfection.
Well I install all in mine and...… the back speakers still play very VERY low!!!!!
Any ideas??

Another thing maybe one of you have been through something like this. The radio cant catch the WIFI its very low and keeps dropping. So I took the WIFI to the radio.
It has full bars.
I log in to my Google account and all was good....until I try to download and install my nav software I have the Sygic.
Well on this one it say it cant install so I download the apk. It say it can install. every time i try to download anything ...it doesn't it keeps thinking thinking and doesn't download anything. And connection is with full bars everything else works, YouTube etc etc.
Does anybody went trough the same that can help me??!!

Many Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom