Dont hate me, but im from cali. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SikKruiser,
Being one of the potential 22-24" rims on my cruiser I am from So cal just like you and I cannot tell you how happy I am that I DID NOT take that route. I can think of 100's of reasons to go up and not down. Feel free to contact me if you want to check out my rig, or better yet before you drop the truck and do the bling think you should come out to Surf and Turf and hang out you WILL NOT regret it I promise.

Sam

Hey One Skit: Apologies for my post - I was a bit sarcastic - I always am and nothing wrong with cruising' for pussy - I did it for years! Believe me, there is a lot of fun out there in So Cal for that Cruiser even if it's stock like mine.

Tell me/us where you live and I'll show you some fine wheelin', and not just good wheelin, beautiful scenery, quiet, peace, going where no one hardly ever goes, seeing plants and wildlife no else sees, seeing wonderful colored rocks like I did this morning. Man, the Cruiser opens up a whole new world for you - see it before you kill that truck!

I am a native New Yorker if anybody could have an excuse to run a low rider it would be a nature starve city boy. Shame on you boy, get a civic. I bet there are 50 people who would buy you a lowered civic and a skateboard for your truck (if it has lockers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom