Does anybody on earth make 21" A/T tires? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have been searching for hours trying to find all terrain tires for my 2017 LX570 with 21" wheels and i cannot find anything at all.

Has anyone managed to out A/Ts on their LX with the premium wheels?

EEs6H05XkAcMKhp.jpg

21" is a seriously weird size wheel for any offroad tire.
You're likely going to have to downsize wheels.
I agree with your size comment. But OP may discover that rotor and brake assy clearance won't let him run smaller wheels with out adapter/spacers. That's a whole different ball game for stresses on the wheel bearings and other axle components. IMHO, the 2017 LX570 is not a rig you can easily or cheaply modify for serious off road use.

2017 had 20" wheels available, should be no problem with clearance. Grab some take offs from a Tundra.
Early 200 series LX also had 18" so that may be possible.

I agree with your size comment. But OP may discover that rotor and brake assy clearance won't let him run smaller wheels with out adapter/spacers. That's a whole different ball game for stresses on the wheel bearings and other axle components. IMHO, the 2017 LX570 is not a rig you can easily or cheaply modify for serious off road use
A 2017 LX can easily run 18” (and some 17”) rims unless they modded to larger then OEM rotors.

I doubt you will be able to find much of an AT tire in a 21” and if you need an AT tire for function one in a 21” will defeat the purpose of an AT tire. Find some 18” tundra take offs and you will be good to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom