Dobinsons/Wild land Rtt (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MrMikeyG

SILVER Star
Threads
I've been watching a lot of the off-road videos from Australia lately. Dobinsons is selling what looks to be a really well spec'd rtt for the money. I did some searching, and couldn't find the tent at first. It looks like it is a Wild Land "desert cruiser" model, and isn't quite shipping anywhere else yet. I then see a craigslist ad for a "pre-order" event from a place up in Canada that has the tent but at something like $4300 Canadian. In Australia mind you the same version is $2900. That is a crazy difference in price. The day I saw the craigs ad, the Canada dollar was running stronger by a nickel.
Does anyone have an idea regarding the huge price difference? My first thought was simply initial order size (like maybe Dobinsons sourced a couple hundred units, and Canada place ordered 20). At any rate I'm pretty sure it's still made in China, and if the Canada place is the only North America importer I think there are tried and true brands for less money.

Yes. In some of the Drifta product shots, you can see the "Wild Land" logo. That's what started me checking on any US sources. The one you linked to does look like the same design as well. I'm not really in the market for a rtt, just keeping an eye on what's out there.

This is the same company that works with drifta in Australia , they also sell in south America from a sister company "wildlandchile" im not sure if they sell products through other dealers/stores in the rest of the world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom