Discount Tire -- ICON Rebound 17" $197/ea + KO2 $PRICE MATCH Costco $916.92 installed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to pull the trigger on my wheel and tire upgrades

This is the lowest price I could find.

Costco having a $110 off installation of 4 tires and discount tire is price matching
just need a screen shot of the costco cart wiht 4 tires and installation

Let me know if you guys know of anything lower

Also plan to buy the protection certificate for the KO2 from DT. Its $33 per tire
I have read people have done well especially with the abuse we put the tires thru

I'm a bit new to the LC world so happy to hear if anyone has any input

A little better price on the icons
Wheelers offroad
$229 per
10% off for first time buyer
No tax
Free shipping
$827 wheelers vs $870 at discount tires

A little better price on the icons
Wheelers offroad
$229 per
10% off for first time buyer
No tax
Free shipping
$827 wheelers vs $870 at discount tires

Where'd you get the 10%? I didn't see it on their site, nor get an email about it.

You need to be a firstime vistor to the site. and they give you a one time 10% welcome discount.

Try an incognito window using google chrome
And use a different email then the one you have an account with them.

Also I showed the guys at America' Tire (Discount Tires) and they price matched so I can just get wheels and tires together.

You need to be a firstime vistor to the site. and they give you a one time 10% welcome discount.

Try an incognito window using google chrome
And use a different email then the one you have an account with them.

Also I showed the guys at America' Tire (Discount Tires) and they price matched so I can just get wheels and tires together.

Cool. I'll try it out.

Awesome. They're a bit of a pain in the ass with tires/wheels that they don't deem "stock". Which is funny given that they sell aftermarket wheels and sizes.

Also, how'd you handle the tax situation with America's Tire? Assuming it's local to you?

i just showed them the shopping cart showing the price for wheels including the free shipping and no tax
and he said okay and knocked 50.00 off his invoice,

my tire shop in Pasadena seemed very cool and didn't care about tire size and stock vs aftermarket.

And the online chat was super helpful price matching everything. I emailed him a screen shot of the costco tire deal
He put the order in the system and tagged the store of my choice and I went there and it popped right up.

I will say they whole discount tire vs discount tire center vs america's tires....they are all trying to confuse the consumer so just be sure you are dealing with the same company

I used these guys

even though they pop up on google as discount tires.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom