1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discount Tire Fail.. 345 KM2

Discussion in 'Tire and Wheel Tech' started by ExpoGeorgia, May 16, 2018 at 7:58 AM.

1. ExpoGeorgia

ExpoGeorgia

So out of curiosity I got on their website last week to look at prices of 315 KM2’s. Always wanted to go up to 37s so when I saw 345/75r16 KM2 IN STOCK online I called the local dealer and they ordered it Thursday from another warehouse. Fast forward to yesterday I get a call from the salesman who I made the purchase with and he says it was a mistake on the companies behalf. I told him I’d give him a few days to find the tire somewhere else which he agreed but he did throw in an offer to give me the new KM3 at the same price ($320 per tire).

Waiting to see what comes out of this but are there any other true 35’s for a 16? Just wanted to rant

2. NateMob

NateMob

Media:
    Albums:
    The Toyo Open Country MT is a true 35" tire available for a 16" rim. A good friend has them and they are noticeably larger than most claimed 35s.

As much as it seems like a deal i wouldnt hold my breath for the KM3, nationwide release is June and i feel like availability is going to be scant for quite some time.

3. ExpoGeorgia

ExpoGeorgia

You wouldn’t happen to have a picture of them on his vehicle would you? And yes part of the reason I don’t want the KM3 is due to the true size and availability.

4. NateMob

NateMob

Media:
    Albums:
    I dont really have any that show the size of them compared to anything else. His are the 35x12.50x16 size rather than the 315/75/16 flavor. Here they are on the right next to a set of 315 STT Pros

26681995677_b254f3be88_k.jpg

5. koifish

koifish

Media:
    Albums:
    Really starting to like those style 4Runners; reminds me of an 80 series.:D

pengfinn, ExpoGeorgia and NateMob like this.
  6. GW Nugget

GW Nugget There's nothing funnier thn dyslexic perfectionist

Media:
    Albums:
    Just recently I saw a set of used 345s for sale in the tire section... I can find then need be.