SOLD DFW: Northwestfab Blackbox and Shifter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Oct 22, 2014
Threads
11
Messages
117
Location
Dallas TX
Location
United States
I have for sale a Northwest Fab Blackbox and single shifter kit. I purchased a LX450 and the prior owner was using the Blackbox for an LS swap using a 6l80E and splitcase. The unit was mocked up so there are some wear marks but was never used. The LX450 is going in a different direction and I am using a Marks Adapter kit and no longer have use for this. The transmission spline for this is 29 and it was purchased for a FJ60/62 split case. BlackBox-c Land Cruiser Edition this is the link for the blackbox, I am asking $1300 and it ships from 76028. I can be contacted at mfstrand13@gmail.com for questions and more pictures. Thanks
IMG_E7815.webp
 
That is a good deal. It won't fit my build, bummer. GLWS
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom