Denver area commercial delivery address for group buy? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Fellow Colorado Mudders, we have a 4x4 Labs kit group buy that's pending shipment to a few of us scattered across Colorado and unfortunately our point of contact that was supposed to pick up the kits has gone AWOL.

4x4 Labs needs a commercial delivery address with a loading dock and/or a forklift, and none of us know of a good option. I'm posting here in the hopes someone has or knows someone who has a delivery address we can use to have our kits delivered and picked up.

Thanks!

Fellow Colorado Mudders, we have a 4x4 Labs kit group buy that's pending shipment to a few of us scattered across Colorado and unfortunately our point of contact that was supposed to pick up the kits has gone AWOL.

4x4 Labs needs a commercial delivery address with a loading dock and/or a forklift, and none of us know of a good option. I'm posting here in the hopes someone has or knows someone who has a delivery address we can use to have our kits delivered and picked up.

Thanks!
Try high country 4x4? Good people over there.

It looks like we managed to get a private delivery location through connections. I appreciate the suggestion @easyjteasy! I imagine others may end up having the same question in the future so hopefully this thread can be added to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom