December MM/Toys for Tots (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey gang,

The MM will be Dec. 7th at 5pm at Barley's tap room in down town Greenville. This is always a great time, lots of food and lots of beer choices.

But more importantly we are going to make this our annual TFT drive, so bring an unwrapped gift and we will collect them and drop them off so that kids no matter their situation will have a gift on Christmas. If you can't get to the meeting but want to donate a toy send a message to a BOD member and we will get it from ya. Also I'm going to volunteer marshall(thanks in advance my friend) that if you can't meet up with one of us but know where his shop is at you can drop it off there.

I encourage you all to come out, bring your family and let's enjoy a Christmas get together and gather some toys and have a great gathering!

Just a heads up about that date!!

Its the yearly x-mas parade and downtown will be packed out!

Don't forget to mark your calendars, let's get a good collection of toys for those kids that need them!

Don't forget!

Unfortunately I will not be able to make it tonight, went to urgent care last night and I have come down with the glorious flu. I will meet up with Kane at some point to deliver the toys to a drop off location. Have a good time and be safe.

I get off at six. Will come by to see what's up. If i can get a parking space that is

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom