Death Valley 2016 Trip report (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yep- @TrickyT was a hippy in the 60s and he should know. :D

I've seen plenty of nekkit hippie chicks anyway. Some of them should probably keep their clothes on but I'm more than sure they say the same about me.

Good trip report though. Looking forward to my first trip to DV.

Well, these nekkid hippie chicks( Those on the vision quest) looked pretty good. They were maybe 23. But once in the springs, the nekkid chicks were more variable. If you were a nekkid hippie chick in 1968, just sayin', with no disrespect, 2016 is not your year to be a nekkid hippie chick.

I dont think it was Camptec, it had a wider top piece than they have. It was awesome though. Trackdown those guys on instagram, tons of epic pictures.

That's awesome @surfpig . I remember that trip and meeting up with you in Butte Valley. Kevin in the Land Rover, was towing @NorCalDoug 's trailer when Doug's trailer hitch broke in South Park Canyon. We ended up staying that night at Stella's Cabin. And Dylan was there in his 60. Good times.

You're on the invite list for sure next trip down there, but I know you don't like others so your call. My idea for next year is a week long trip, with 2 days at 3 spots. Saline, Butte Valley, Hidden Valley,i not necessarily in that order.

That is my kind of trip.

It's not that I don't like others, I just don't like other's schedules a lot of the time. Solo trips are always easier...

Meld in some bouldering/camping around Bishop, the White mountains...

That's two weeks. Easy.

:D

You know, I can see a 2+ week trip there too. Starting in the Sweetwaters, then Fish Lake Valley, then Saline, Panamint, Death Valley etc. It's all part of the same system. Another year or two, and that could be a reality.

it's like my ears were burning... :D
...if you're looking for another for next time...please keep me in mind...I tend to be fairly easy-going...

References to them mentioned earlier, and in other treads. In particular pay attention to the logistics for the bones recovery.

up

100_2075.JPG

Damn it I miss Death Valley! I need to move back WEST!

@beno you ever need a co pilot I'm so in!! I spent many spring breaks in DV!! @Cruiserdrew My family use to own a ranch in Fish Lake Valley, I was just there Labor Day weekend for a reunion of sorts. Some awesome back roads into DV from that area. Y'all ever been to Goldpoint? The bar there?

looks "recent"....you wouldn't be near a tub today would you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom