Dear Mr. Domek sir: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Domek said:
this to kowboy I have & Woody

:confused: You're writin' me with a woody? :confused:

I send Emails to the Chapter in Austin & San Antonio and no Answer.

May be you all can give me a correct email from someone that you know or that will be willing to help

Try postin' up on the Lone Star forum here. Someone should reply within a few weeks. Them Boys don't like rushin' into thangs.

If I will have to willing with the J$$ps

:confused: WTF?? :confused:
Have you been takin' your medication sir?

:flamingo:

Hey there Kowboy

This thread just got me thinking. I've got my membership app. just sitting on the front seat of my truck for 3 months or so now. I tried faxing it but I don't think it made it. Do you have a PO Box that I can just mail it to?
Thank You Sir,
alec

Damn good to have you pokin' 'round the forum again sir. :cool:

Stuff that darn thang in an envelope, slap a stamp on 'er, and shoot it off to:

Kevin "Kowboy" Holt
P.O. Box 458
Bonham, TX 75418

Thank you sir.

KOWBOY said:
Damn good to have you pokin' 'round the forum again sir. :cool:

Why thank you sir,

I have been on one wheelin trip after another ever since the roundup. :) and when I'm not workin or wheelin, I've been wrenchin and fabin trying to get my young sons 83 mini truck street legal. I put the plates on it this week.
alec

Hey there Mike,

Yea it kinda sucks. I just drove up to a campground I go to thats 15 miles from my house. It's still closed due to snow.I did get the number for the site I want though, and reserved it for the whole week prior to Labor day. I camp up there all week. Get up at 5:30, go home, shower and get to work by 6:00am. After work a little dinner, or beer, and we head back up to 65* @ 9000 ft. for the night.
Yea, it kinda sucks. :)
aw

You suck!!

offrd63 said:
Hey there Mike,

Yea it kinda sucks. I just drove up to a campground I go to thats 15 miles from my house. It's still closed due to snow.I did get the number for the site I want though, and reserved it for the whole week prior to Labor day. I camp up there all week. Get up at 5:30, go home, shower and get to work by 6:00am. After work a little dinner, or beer, and we head back up to 65* @ 9000 ft. for the night.
aw
107* in the garage today

:flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

offrd63 said:
I camp up there all week. Get up at 5:30, go home, shower and get to work by 6:00am. After work a little dinner, or beer, and we head back up to 65* @ 9000 ft. for the night.
aw

Most excellent sir. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom