Deals to be had on TRD Pro Sequoia? About to pull the trigger (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Planning on keeping the truck forever and giving to my 4 year old when he turns of age. Long and short of the post is, are dealers willing to deal on these? Supply is pretty limited though there are 3 in Massachusetts right now. Anyone who has recent experience buying I'm all ears.

Thank you!

Have to admit that we have a great relationship with that dealer and have purchased several Toyotas from them in the past. It seems like we got a relatively average amount off of MSRP so nothing too special.

All I know is dealers aren’t budging much in the truck market...Pops grabbed a 2020 closeout Denali 2500 Duramax but price was only ~$5K under a ‘21.

Used marked is insane - he had a bidding war over his ‘14 Z71 supercab/std box - FB marketplace.

It went for $25K even to a wholesaler who bought sight unseen & sent a car carrier to the main road, he just had to run it down to the bottom of the driveway.

Something about automotive chips / CPU’s shortage & those companies all converted to other apps & made more profit so they aren’t returning.

Word is the Duramax Denali has 14 computers & IDK how many chips.

Big shortage is the chips.

I'll answer my own thread here--Talked to 3 different dealers, nobody willing to budge an inch on pricing at least here in MA. There are only 4 TRD Pros in the state and they must not be afraid to move them despite the new model coming out. This will be a "forever car" for me anyway and I wanted the old thirsty reliable animal rather than whatever whiz-bang turbo 6 that will be coming with the next gen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom